How to authorise our login on Xbox with 2FA disabled
As of 30th of September 2023, Microsoft implemented changes to the way logins are secured. As a result, now, sometimes even when 2FA is disabled, we still require authorization to login.
Here is how we can work with it, to ensure we log in as seamlessly as possible, thus being able to complete your order promptly.
Method #1 (via email):
- Check your emails for an email titled “Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity“;
- Open the email and scroll down to “Review recent activity“, click it and login to your account
- Scroll down to “Unusual Activity” and press on “This was me”:
Method #2 (through Microsoft):
- Visit the “Recent Activity” page in your Microsoft account from this link.
- Scroll down to “Unusual Activity” and select “This was me“:
Done! After completing either of these methods, just let us know, and we’ll be able to log-in easily. Otherwise, without this being authorised, it requires you’re online simultaneously when we log in to provide an email/SMS code within 10 minutes. This can be very difficult during busy times, particularly when there are timezone disparities.
2/4 3/4 4/4 Sit back and relax whilst we sort it all out for you!
Navigate to the #Support channel and choose the respective game
Fill out the quick and easy support form
Sit back and relax whilst we sort it all out for you!